ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Viewers send in photos showing the lenticular cloud formations in Albuquerque sky. According to National Weather Service, lenticular clouds are lens-shaped clouds that form in the troposphere and typically in perpendicular alignment to the wind direction.
- PHOTOS: A running photo gallery of pictures from today’s protest at the Capitol
- PHOTOS: Washington, D.C. prepares for Biden Inauguration
- Photo gallery: President Trump’s presidency
- GALLERY: Central Texas turns into Winter Wonderland as Sunday storm moves through
- PHOTOS: First winter storm of 2021 hits New Mexico