WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Food distribution in northern New Mexico continues to see record-high numbers
- FDA approves Gilead’s antiviral drug remdesivir to treat COVID-19
- Wild strip club fight led to Army soldier’s murder
- Ho Ho No! Santa Claus won’t be coming to Macy’s this year
- Paranormal W.Va: The Ghost of the Silver Run Tunnel