SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Santa Fe National Forest is lifting fire restrictions. The forest had been under stage 1 restrictions since October 23 due to extreme drought conditions but officials say conditions are improving.
The Carson National Forest is expected to make a similar decision this week. Meanwhile, the one big fire in the state, the Luna Fire, is now 61% contained.
- Party for the Planet kicks off this week at Tingley Beach
- REPORT: Unemployment down across the state for February 2021
- APD: Coronado Mall on lockdown due to stolen vehicle incident
- ‘Chucky doll in a dog’s body’: Woman’s post about ‘demonic’ foster dog goes viral
- Fatal pedestrian crash closes down Gibson onramp to I-25