SCHUYLER FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Sunday, August 29, at around 6:30 p.m., State Police arrested John M. Ormsby, 58, of Schuyler Falls for DWI after he was stopped on his lawnmower while driving through the intersection of State Route 22B and Norrisville Road in Schuyler Falls. Ormsby’s blood alcohol content was 0.22% and he was arrested.
Story continues below:
- Jobs: City of Albuquerque still trying to fill vacancies; hiring bonuses continue
- Vaccine: Vaccination deadline looms for NM university students, faculty, and staff
- Education: APS seeing a rise in violence and bad behavior among students
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
The charges he faces are Felony DWI, Felony Aggravated DWI, Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 1st degree, and Aggravated Unlicensed Operation 2nd degree.
Ormsby was issued tickets returnable in the Schuyler Falls Town Court. He was then transported to the Clinton County Jail on an active arrest warrant issued by the Clinton County Court on an unrelated case.