LORENA, Texas (KWKT) – A local pharmacist is accused of stealing medication from a Lorena store. Lorena Police responded to a call Tuesday in reference to a theft. Police discovered an employee, registered pharmacist James David Huffman, had been questioned by Loss Prevention and admitted to taking medication from the store over a period of time.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Huffman was placed under arrest, and the arresting officer found additional unprescribed medication in Huffman’s pants pocket. Huffman was transported to the McLennan County Jail and charged with Theft over $750 and under $2,500 and Possession of a Dangerous Drug.
Source: Lorena Police Department