ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Kirtland Air Force Base will soon have a new state-of-the-art laboratory to help develop space technology. Next week, officials will break ground on the Wargaming and Advanced Research Simulation Laboratory.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Albuquerque man vandalized brewery; tries to escape with meat and cheese
- Don’t Miss: Riders say transit system needs better schedule, more routes as free fares begin
- Education: Some New Mexico schools named National Blue Ribbon School
- National: La Plata County man caught after escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
The $6 million lab will be used for simulations to act out different scenarios using energy and space technology. It will also be used to help with space technology research and development.