Prosecutors are asking a judge to allow a new witness in the trials of the three people charged with the murder of 10-year-old Victoria Martens.
Victoria Martens was abused, sexually assaulted and murdered allegedly by Michelle Martens, Fabian Gonzales, and Jessica Kelley.
Her mom, Michelle Martens, will go on trial in July.
Fabian Gonzales will follow in October, and Jessica Kelley is scheduled for 2019.
The state filed a motion last week requesting an out-of-state material witness attend three trials.
They want William Hollis from North Dakota to testify.
Prosecutors say he had contact with Kelley and Gonzales before the murder and want him to testify.
If he doesn’t obey the summons they want him taken into custody.
Prosecutors haven’t said specifically what his contact with Gonzales and Kelly was, or what his testimony could include.
- DA’s office asks legislature for $600K to try suspects in Victoria Marterns case
- State wants Google to release records in Victoria Martens case
- Jessica Kelley sentenced to 7 years in prison for drug dealing charge
- State requests EBT card records in Victoria Martens’ murder investigation
- Prosecutors ask to examine phone suspect used prior to Victoria Martens’ murder