President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden squared-off in their final debate Thursday, one of the last high-profile opportunities for the trailing incumbent to change the trajectory of an increasingly contentious campaign.
With less than two weeks until Election Day, Biden is leading most national polls and has a narrower advantage in the battleground states that could decide the race. More than 42 million people have already cast their ballots. The debate, moderated by NBC’s Kristen Welker, was a final chance for both men to make their case to a television audience of tens of millions of voters.
With Over 4,401, Here is How You Voted*
*This poll was conducted online only. Anyone with access to the Internet could participate.
- Poll: Trump leads Biden, Harris in 2024 match-ups
- Millions more Americans now have the right to vote in non-English languages
- Texans pass 2 pandemic-focused state constitution changes
- Georgia secretary of state: Trump ‘had no idea how elections work’
- 5 US cities to vote on altering their police forces: What to know