President Donald Trump and Democratic challenger Joe Biden squared-off in their final debate Thursday, one of the last high-profile opportunities for the trailing incumbent to change the trajectory of an increasingly contentious campaign.
With less than two weeks until Election Day, Biden is leading most national polls and has a narrower advantage in the battleground states that could decide the race. More than 42 million people have already cast their ballots. The debate, moderated by NBC’s Kristen Welker, was a final chance for both men to make their case to a television audience of tens of millions of voters.
With Over 4,401, Here is How You Voted*
*This poll was conducted online only. Anyone with access to the Internet could participate.
- Wisconsin confirms Joe Biden as winner following recount
- Georgia official announces investigations, defends election
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Pro-Trump donor suing Houston group over failure to prove voter fraud in 2020 election
- Giuliani attends Pennsylvania GOP meeting on alleged election issues; Trump joins by phone