ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Seven Democratic candidates will take the debate stage Tuesday night in South Carolina. The 10th Democratic debate will be hosted by CBS News and the Congressional Black Caucus Institute in Charleston, South Carolina. It’s the last opportunity candidates will have to make their pitch on a national stage before South Carolina’s primary.
Viewers can watch the debate on channel 13 or online on KRQE’s CBSN live stream. The debate will start promptly at 6 p.m. and run until 8:15 p.m.
Twitter is also a partner in Tuesday night’s debate. People can follow along and use hashtag #DemDebate to submit questions that might be posed to the candidates.
CBS’s Norah O’Donnell, Gayle King, Margaret Brennan, Major Garrett and Bill Whitake will be the moderators of the debate.
Qualifying candidates for February 25 debate
- Former Vice President Joe Biden
- Former mayor of New York City and billionaire Michael Bloomberg
- Former mayor Pete Buttigieg of South Bend, Indiana
- Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota
- Billionaire Tom Steyer
Due to the debate, below is Tuesday’s evening program schedule:
- 6:00 p.m. to 8:15 p.m. – CBS Debate
- 8:15 p.m. to 9 p.m. – CBS News: The Spin Room
- 9:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. – SEAL Team
- KRQE News 13 at 10 p.m.
- 10:35 p.m. to 11:37 p.m. – The Late Show with Stephen Colbert