NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexico’s Attorney General along with 19 others is challenging the proposed overhaul of the U.S. Postal Service. On Thursday, state officials, ranging from New Mexico to New York, sued the Postal Regulatory Commission.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
It seeks to block the rate hikes and service cuts that started rolling out on October 1. The complaint calls on the commission to conduct a review of the changes before they take effect nationwide.