Story continues below
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 27 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Open casting call announced for Universal Pictures movie filmed in Los Alamos
- New Mexico: What’s happening around New Mexico January 28 – February 4
- Crime: Vehicle inspection leads to large drug seizure at Gallup Port of Entry
- New Mexico News Podcast: New Mexico News Podcast: Omicron is sweeping across New Mexico
“The new portal will help manage the large number of IPRA requests we receive. Our goal is to make sure that your personal information is safe while ensuring that the public can obtain records they are entitled to. This new automated system will help with that,” said Records Custodian Sharon Kirkpatrick in a news release from the department.
The website allows people to create a personal account to submit public records requests, track progress, and download electronic copies of the records requested. Officials say the new portal will help the department improve efficiency and transparency.
For more information on the new portal, visit tax.newmexico.gov/individuals/inspection-of-public-records-request.