ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Plans to develop the last empty lot along Silver Avenue could be moving forward. There are plans for a new apartment building in the lot along Silver between Second Street and First Street. Right now, it’s being used to hold material for another project.
Story Continues Below
- Crime: Repeat speeder arrested after going 140 mph down Montgomery
- Albuquerque: Police search for tips in Albuquerque shooting following Walmart altercation
- Weather: Windy weather continues for some into Wednesday
- New Mexico: Crew member who gave Baldwin gun subject of prior complaint
- Español: KRQE En Español: Martes 26 de Octubre 2021
If approved, it could be turned into a six-story building with nearly 200 apartments including space of a restaurant on the first floor. Thursday, the Albuquerque Development Commission is expected to vote to move the project forward.