ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Due to the surge in COVID cases, Mayor Tim Keller and the city councilors were sworn in during an online ceremony earlier Saturday. The event was originally planned for a public ceremony but was changed earlier this week to minimize the COVID risk to the public.
Story continues below
- COVID: Environment Dept. encourages vaccination policies for businesses
- KRQE En Español: Lunes 24 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: Biden calls Fox News reporter ‘stupid son of a b—-‘
- Business: City projects aim to fix up historic neighborhood