SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham will deliver her State of the State address live-streamed from the governor’s office. Usually, the governor delivers the address on the House floor. However, with a surge in COVID-19 cases, the governor is giving the speech remotely.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Video: Fight between two groups turns deadly in Albuquerque
- Top Story: Car drives through parade in Gallup; injuries now confirmed
- New Mexico: Bureau of Land Management asks for feedback on wild horse gather plan
- Crime: Deadly robbery suspect takes plea deal
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 4 de Agosto 2022
While this is a short session and the focus is the budget, the governor set the agenda and is announcing a number of items that will be prioritized including crime, education and economic development.