SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The governor signed an emergency declaration for Taos County on Wednesday. The declaration is in response to the Dec. 15 storm that brought snow and wind that caused trees to fall on county roads, also damaging homes and businesses.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Data shows drivers aren’t slowing down for speed enforcement cameras
- Entertainment: Official trailer released for Netlfix movie filmed in New Mexico
- New Mexico: $38.8 million in loan forgiveness for ‘ripped off’ New Mexico ITT Tech students
- KRQE Investigates: Albuquerque bus drivers speak out about violence
- KRQE En Español: Martes 16 de Agosto 2022
Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham approved $750,000 in emergency funds from the Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management. Affected localities within the county could be eligible for state assistance.