SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Democratic Party announced the speakers for their upcoming convention and New Mexico leadership will be represented. Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham will be one of the speakers on August 19. She’ll speak on the same day as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, and former president Barack Obama. The convention will take place Monday through Friday next week.
- New Mexico officials respond to the passing of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- Gallup judge agrees to step down following misconduct allegations
- Justice Judith Nakamura to retire Dec. 1
- US judge blocks Postal Service changes that slowed mail
- Albuquerque Solid Waste seeing record recycling costs; considers rate increase