NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham is a member of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s transition team. According to the Santa Fe New Mexican, the Biden team confirmed that she is one of five co-chairpersons advising the Biden campaign as they navigate the novel coronavirus era.
The Santa Fe New Mexican reports that members of the former vice president’s transition team were announced on Sunday. According to Ted Kaufman another co-chairman on the team and former U.S. senator from Delaware stated that the transition team is made up of a group of experts who are working to help a possible Biden and Harris administration beat the health crisis and to help put Americans back into good paying jobs.
- Scene cleared after fire at Albuquerque recycling plant
- Bernalillo County GO bond question #3 would improve community centers, parks
- Retail showdown: Target Deal Days to be held same time as Amazon’s Prime Day sales
- Gray parrots separated at zoo after swearing a blue streak
- AG Balderas joins national initiative to crackdown on debt collectors