NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The state saw a huge turnout for early voting with more than 770,000 voters already casting their ballots. That includes in-person and absentee voting. Nearly 49% of those votes came from Democrats while nearly 35% were from Republicans.
The early voting period ended over the weekend. The polls will be open for Election Day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Local Election News
- 6 candidates qualify to appear on ballot in June special election
- Meet the candidates: CD1 Libertarian nominee Chris Manning
- Meet the candidates: CD1 Democratic nominee Rep. Melanie Stansbury
- Meet the candidates: CD1 Republican nominee Sen. Mark Moores
- Rep. Melanie Stansbury wins Democratic nomination for CD1 seat