NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Hundreds of thousands of New Mexicans are requesting absentee ballots before the November election. New data Wednesday shows how many voters have requested an absentee ballot.
According to a news release, the New Mexico Secretary of State’s Office says they will be providing daily updates about absentee ballot requests across the state until October 6. After that, updates will reflect vote counts instead (absentee, early in-person, and Election Day). They also say vote counts will also be broken down by county and political parties.
The numbers are as of Wednesday morning, Sept. 30.
Latest Local Election News
- Watchdog group cites interference at polls in Latino areas
- WATCH: Your Local Election Headquarters Digital Show October 20
- Early voting surges in New Mexico as Senate candidates clash
- VIDEO: County clerk reports possible voter intimidation at the polls
- Sandoval Deputy County Clerk fired for campaigning on the job