ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It appears Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a sizable lead over President Trump in New Mexico. According to a poll from the Albuquerque Journal, 54% of likely general election voters in New Mexico would vote for Biden.
The poll also shows 39% say they would vote for Trump. The remaining voters were undecided or do not plan to vote for either candidate.
Local Election Stories
- Your Local Election Headquarters Digital Show – October 20
- Early voting surges in New Mexico as Senate candidates clash
- VIDEO: County clerk reports possible voter intimidation at the polls
- Sandoval Deputy County Clerk fired for campaigning on the job
- Close congressional race in southern New Mexico draws eyes