NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Early voting continues to surge as Democrats continue to dominate the polls. More than 80,000 people cast ballots across New Mexico over the weekend. State officials say that more than 265,000 ballots have been cast.
Republicans currently account for one-third of ballots, while about 54% were cast by Democrats. Democratic Representative Ben Ray Lujan and Republican Former Meteorologist Mark Ronchetti hope to replace Democratic Sen. Tom Udall, who is retiring.
Local Election News
- New Mexico’s political parties react to President-elect Biden
- Trump supporters gather at Roundhouse, question election validity
- NM Officials offer congratulations to President-elect Biden
- City of Santa Fe asks for campaign signs to be removed
- WATCH: Your Local Election Headquarters Digital Show November 6