ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Regular Local Election is Tuesday, Nov. 2. In this election, voters will elect a new mayor and new councilors for odd-numbered districts (1, 3, 5, 7, and 9).
Patrick Sais (Write-in Candidate)
- October 5
- Clerks begin mailing absentee ballots to voters who have requested them.
- Books close for online and paper voter registration.
- Absentee Voting Begins – Mail or hand-deliver your completed absentee ballot.
- In-person absentee and Same Day Registration (SDR) at Clerk’s Annex begins (M-F 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- October 16-30
- Early Voting and SDR expand, Monday to Saturday, most locations open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- October 28
- Deadline for Absentee Applications to be received. Applications received after the 28th will be rejected, even if it is postmarked on the 28th.
- October 29
- LAst day county clerks can mail absentee ballots to voters who request them.
- November 2
- Election Day. Polls are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Absentee Ballots are due in the clerk’s office no later than 7 p.m.