ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County is increasing its minimum wage rate. It’s increasing by 15 cents from $9.20 an hour to $9.35.
The wage increase affects employees who work within Bernalillo County outside of the city limits of Albuquerque. The increase starts on January 1.
- AVANGRID to acquire PNM Resources to create combined company
- Kirtland AFB to conduct base exercises
- ‘Hocus Pocus’ returns for virtual reunion day before Halloween
- Sheriff’s Sgt. raises questions in Zion’s missing person case of Holly Courtier
- COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead