ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The City of Albuquerque is asking people for their input on how bond money should be spent. In the survey, people can rank their priorities that include funding for the Albuquerque Police Department, public transportation, and expanding infrastructure and road repair.
Story continues below
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 27 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Open casting call announced for Universal Pictures movie filmed in Los Alamos
- New Mexico: What’s happening around New Mexico January 28 – February 4
- Crime: Vehicle inspection leads to large drug seizure at Gallup Port of Entry
- New Mexico News Podcast: New Mexico News Podcast: Omicron is sweeping across New Mexico
People can also get specific on projects they want to see completed in their area. To fill out the survey, visit surveymonkey.com/r/KNLRDBN.