Story continues below:
- Business: San Mateo retail center getting revitalized with movie theater, restaurants
- Don’t Miss: City of Albuquerque opens affordable pet care clinic
- Education: Rio Rancho school board candidate defends email to parents
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 17 de Septiembre 2021
Police say they started an investigation into the track and basketball coach after a mother reported finding sexually explicit texts, pictures, and videos on her teenage daughter’s phone. Police say the teen also told them she had sex with Bindues at school and at his home.
But now, according to court documents filed last week, the case has been dismissed pending further investigation. Criminal charges can still be filed at a later time.