ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County has begun remapping political boundaries using figures from the 2020 census. Officials say since the last census was taken in 2010, the county’s population grew by 2.1%.
Story continues below
- COVID-19: NMDOH enacts crisis standards of care for health care system
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque police, fire unions sound off on proposed vaccine mandate
- Weather: Cold front brings more wind and cooler temperatures
- Health: ABQ BioPark closes for staff mental health day
- Español: KRQE En Español: Lunes 18 de Octubre 2021
District 4, which runs from Sandia Heights and North Albuquerque Acres to Paradise Hills grew the most by 9%. That means District 4’s boundaries will need to be adjusted. Redistricting will be discussed at Tuesday’s county commissioner’s meeting.