ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Bernalillo County Commissioners are meeting Tuesday night. On the agenda, approval for the construction of a sound wall along Unser Boulevard. The wall was first proposed about three years ago after people living off Unser between Paradise and Irving complained of excessive noise.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque speed cameras ordinance signed into law
- Politics: Albuquerque mayoral candidate accused of violating FCC provisions
- Weather: Milder, sunny Saturday on tap
- Crime: Video shows alarming behavior of security guards towards customer
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
County commissioners are expected to approve a construction contract for the nine-foot walls on the west side of the road. Construction on the east side is expected to be done at a later time.