ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque City Council will hold a special meeting on Monday at 5 p.m.
The agenda includes a vote on creating a coronavirus recovery fund that would give $1 million in grant money to businesses and non-profits that can provide services to people affected by COVID-19. The meeting will be held via a Zoom video conference.
The public still has time to submit questions and comments to their councilor about agenda items until 4 p.m. Monday afternoon. The submitted comments will be distributed to the councilors to review.
View the live stream on the City Council website.
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- What you need to know about New Mexico’s Public Health Order
- Red, Yellow, Green Level Definitions
- What do I need to know about the COVID vaccine in New Mexico
- Evictions – Supreme Court Ruling
- New Mexico CARES Act grants to be dispersed by Christmas Eve