Two parents accused of forcing their 7-year-old daughter into prostitution are scheduled to be in court Monday.
Police arrested Teri Sanchez and James Stewart in May.
They say they found signs of abuse and evidence that Stewart had the girl performing sex acts in exchange for drugs.
Stewart is expected in court for a status hearing, while Sanchez is scheduled for a motion hearing.
Both will appear before Judge Cindy Leos.
Judge Brett Loveless recused himself because the cases have been joined and he’s had prior dealings with Stewart.
- Sanchez, Stewart hearing sparks altercation between attorney, corrections officer
- Subpoenas allowed in case involving 7-year-old who was allegedly prostituted
- Prosecutors request DNA of father accused of prostituting 7-year-old
- Video shows officers visit 7-year-old girl, parents accused of child prostitution
- Albuquerque man accused of ‘prostituting’ 7-year-old daughter
- CYFD says it didn’t do enough to protect little girl in abuse case