NMSU applies for liquor license for Student Union Building


LAS CRUCES, N.M. (KRQE) – Beer and wine could soon be served in New Mexico State University’s Student Union Building.

According to the Las Cruces Sun News, the university has applied for a liquor license for the Corbett Center. A special-use permit for alcohol would be fore special events only, not a full-time pub.

They hope alcohol sales in the Student Union Building will generate revenue for the school.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Now Trending on KRQE.com


More Video Forecast

Enter to Win

Don't Miss