The Bernalillo County DWI Planning Council has partnered with Cumulus Advertising, Uber, the State of New Mexico Department of Transportation, Jack Daniels, National Distributing Company, Dos Equis, Admiral Beverage Corporation, Budweiser/Drink Weiser and Premier Distributing Company to ENDWI by providing safe rides during select major holidays.
“Take a Ride on Us” provides patrons in Bernalillo County a safe ride home following holiday celebrations.
Here is a list detailing what’s being offered:
- The program costs $60,000 per year.
- The program is funded by the Local DWI Program through liquor excise taxes.
- The program provides approximately 6,000 rides / per year
- The program will allow patrons to utilize the codes twice
- The program promotes the statewide ENDWI campaign provided by the State of NM Department of Transportation
For more information, click here.