Officials: Roswell church fire caused by floor furnace

News Briefs

Roswell fire investigators have ruled a fire at a church accidental. 

The fire broke out Wednesday evening at the La Gracia de Jesus Cristo Church, at Fourth and Garden. 

Officials say the building sustained extensive damage, but no one was inside. 

They say it was caused by a floor furnace. 

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Now Trending on KRQE.com

Weather

More Video Forecast

Don't Miss