SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – Organizers of the Zozobra are holding a costume contest on social media. They are going back in time, asking people to show off their best look inspired by the 80s.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
To enter, dress up and post a picture on Instagram or Facebook by Friday, Sept. 3 using the hashtag #zozobra80s. Prizes include posters, t-shirts, and an ultimate Zozobra experience during next year’s Zozobra.