NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The U.S. Forest Service is hiring for wildland fire positions. The southwestern region is looking to fill 50 seasonal and full-time fire and aviation management jobs.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
This includes engine operators, dispatchers, hotshot squad leaders, and prevention technicians. Applicants have to be at least 18 years old. Those interested can submit an application at the USA Jobs website.