NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A driver was flown to a trauma center after a bad crash in Chaves County. The sheriff’s office posted on social media around 1:30 a.m. Saturday morning that deputies provided first aid to the driver who crashed into a pole off Hobson and Y O Road, near the Roswell airport.
Story continues below
- Business: Amazon looking to expand with 30,000-square-foot air cargo facility at Sunport
- Albuquerque: Doomed from the start: The history of Lead and Coal crashes
- Weather: Clear skies for most of the state
- Politics: Santa Fe city council candidate hides felony record before coming clean
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
State police are investigating whether alcohol was a factor in the crash. The driver’s current condition is unknown.