TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES, N.M. (KRQE) – Truth or Consequences Police are warning people about a potential medical scam. A resident says a woman showed up at their home in medical scrubs with an ID badge claiming she was with the insurance company United Healthcare and scheduled a home visit.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Gorgeous weather to end the work week
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
Police say that woman is not employed by United. They are urging people not to give strangers personal information or let them inside their homes. The resident did file a police report.