JAL, N.M. (KRQE) – A massive Trump rally was held in southeast New Mexico Saturday. The rally, organized by the Lea County Patriots, started in Jal at about 10:30 on Saturday morning.
A caravan of cars made its way through towns like Hobbs and Lovington. When the rally finally arrived in Tatum, nearly 500 cars had joined.
- New Mexico photograph expected to auction for $1M
- Mickey: Keys to beating Washington
- Photos: Artist paints murals across downtown T or C
- Muralist hoping to revive T or C with artwork
- Grant to support gun prosecutions in Albuquerque