NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A busy highway was shut down for quite some time Thursday because of a crash involving a propane truck. Police say a small SUV collided with the truck on Highway 84 in Rio Arriba County. Neither driver was seriously injured and the truck did not lead any propane but the crash forced the highway to closed until the propane could be loaded onto another truck.
- Italian restaurant takes anti-mask stance with ‘Godfather’ billboard
- Villagers re-elect mayor despite his death from COVID-19
- Shooting in southeast Albuquerque kills 1, injures 1
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- Erica’s Tuesday Morning Forecast