HATCH, N.M. (KRQE) – New Mexico counties have had trouble with people dumping trash illegally but one county says people have taken it to a new low. Dona Ana County posted a picture on their Facebook page showing trash dumped at the Rodey Cemetery in Hatch.
They’re asking for people to call the county at 1-800-NO-THROW if they have any information about illegal dumping.
Latest New Mexico News
- National Insurance Crime Bureau releases top 10 stolen cars list
- Watchdogs push New Mexico to limit US nuclear waste dump
- Watchdog group cites interference at polls in Latino areas
- Gila National Forest warns of continued fire danger, campfire safety
- Santa Fe mayor hits roadblock in removal plan of obelisk honoring Kit Carson