NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – The body of a third person swept away in last week’s flooding has been found. Tuesday, search and rescue crews recovered the body of 62-year-old Jimmy Cummings near Tecolote Canyon.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Video: Fight between two groups turns deadly in Albuquerque
- Top Story: Car drives through parade in Gallup; injuries now confirmed
- New Mexico: Bureau of Land Management asks for feedback on wild horse gather plan
- Crime: Deadly robbery suspect takes plea deal
- KRQE En Español: Jueves 4 de Agosto 2022
He had been missing after The Cabo Lucero Volunteer Fire Department says it responded after a caller reported a truck had been swept away near Blue Haven Youth Camp west of Las Vegas. Authorities found a truck with nobody inside. The bodies of two women, 62-year-old Linda Cummings and 84-year-old Betty Greenshaw were found just West of Las Vegas.