NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – A successful test flight at Spaceport America is being celebrated. HAPSmobile’s Sunglider reached an altitude of more than 60,000 feet above sea level during a 20-hour test flight last month.
Known as a “cell tower in the sky,” Sunglider aims to provide better communications to under-served areas. The success of this stratospheric test fight is a major step forward in this mission.
- NMSU men’s basketball releases conference schedule
- Pilipovich hopes to bring experience to UNM men’s basketball coaching staff
- Maurice Greene ready for his UFC bout on Halloween
- Tracking the Tropics: Zeta weakens to tropical storm, expected to be a hurricane again on Tuesday
- NMDOT crews plowing, treating roads