SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The City of Santa Fe is trying out its first protected bike lane. The temporary bike lane will be set u on Sunday along Paseo de Peralta from Cerrillos to the Old Santa Fe Trail.
Story continues below
- Albuquerque: Barelas community leaders hold press conference ahead of United Stadium bond vote
- Coronavirus: Judge denies request to block vaccine mandate at LANL
- Weather: Clouds increase this evening with milder temperatures overnight
- Crime: Friday night crash turns into homicide investigation
- Español: KRQE En Español: Viernes 15 de Octubre 2021
They are trying out the bike plan because, on Sunday, the Santa Fe Century races will be held. The temporary barrier will be a trial run for a permanent structure. The city wants to find out if it will work in the city and if people will actually use it.
Cyclists can even weigh in on the matter. For more information, visit santafempo.org/special-projects.