SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – A Santa Fe teen is facing a first-degree murder charge, after telling police he was tripping on acid and stabbed his friend.
Santa Fe Police say 18-year-old Matthias Hutt called them around 11 Friday night, saying he and his friend were “dying.” When officers got to the home near Agua Fria and Lopez, they found the victim apparently stabbed to death.
Officers say Hutt admitted to the crime, saying both of them were on acid at the time. The victim’s name has not been released.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites