TAOS, N.M. (KRQE) – Taos Ski Valley is announcing reopening plans for the season. The ski valley will be limited to 50% peak capacity and tickets must be purchased online in advance.
All visitors are required to wear a face covering, socially distance, and follow all safety procedures. Season passes go on sale Friday, Oct. 9. Lifts, retail, restaurants, and lodging are set to open on November 26.
- NMDOT crews plowing, treating roads
- Santa Fe receives dumping of snow in October storm
- Weather drives diners indoors
- Colorado firefighters to homeowners: ‘If this note finds you we must have done something right’
- APD investigating rollover accident on I-25