TAOS, N.M. (KRQE) – Taos Ski Valley is announcing reopening plans for the season. The ski valley will be limited to 50% peak capacity and tickets must be purchased online in advance.
All visitors are required to wear a face covering, socially distance, and follow all safety procedures. Season passes go on sale Friday, Oct. 9. Lifts, retail, restaurants, and lodging are set to open on November 26.
- Third COVID-19 wave in Baja California taking shape
- Stimulus checks: Missing a payment? File an IRS trace to track it down
- Daunte Wright shooting: Minnesota officer meant to draw Taser, not handgun in traffic stop, police say
- Newsfeed Now: Chauvin trial enters third week; Matsuyama becomes 1st Japanese Masters winner
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400