NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Lots of people are expected to be out on the trails and open spaces this Easter weekend. The state is reminding people even if you’re outdoors, you still have to be mindful of your social distance.
Officials are urging people to enjoy the outdoors as close to home as possible and respect any land closures. They also say, avoid intense activities with a higher risk of injury, since healthcare services are already stretched thin. In Albuquerque, open space officers and volunteers will be stationed at trailheads to make sure people are following the guidelines.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- Tracking Coronavirus in Navajo Nation
- Trendline Charts: New Mexico Coronavirus Cases by County, by Day
- COVID-19 case by state, global statistics, maps
- COVID-19 Projections: when will coronavirus be over?
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- New Mexico’s Public Health Emergency Order
- Essential & Non-Essential Business Operations
- Phone numbers, websites to know during COVID-19
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites