NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – New Mexicans getting SNAP benefits are still eligible for the maximum amount through this month. The increase is meant to help families during the pandemic who normally would not qualify for the max. It will be added automatically this month. The increased benefits began in March. Benefits are based on household size and net income.
- Crossroads For Women recipient of Lowe’s 100 Hometowns Grant
- PBS Kids show ‘Arthur’ ending after 25 years
- Albuquerque man accused in double murder expected to change plea
- US women pocketing medals at Olympic swimming pool
- Newsfeed Now: Simone Biles withdraws from all-around gymnastics competition; Shopper goes on the attack after debit card declined