SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – UPDATE: Kenneth Timmerman has been located and is safe.
Kenneth Marvin Timmerman, 88, was last seen around 4:30 p.m. on Saturday, September 26 at his home on El Paseo. Timmerman was last seen wearing a light blue polo, blue jeans, and carrying a cane. He’s 6′ foot tall, weights 170 lbs., has white hair, green eyes, and a white beard.
Timmerman is believed to be traveling in a 2009 silver Ford Ranger with New Mexico plate JHK619. The truck has “FRED” written on the driver’s side fender and wood slats on the tailgate. Anyone with information regarding Timmerman’s whereabouts is asked to call the Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office at (505) 428-3710 or 911.
- Trump spokesperson says armed men outside Florida early voting location not hired by campaign
- What Bernalillo County Open Space is asking guests to do when they visit
- Former Blue Bell president charged with trying to cover up 2015 listeria contamination of ice cream
- Erica’s Thursday Morning Forecast
- Community fundraising for family of late postal worker after semi crash