MORIARTY, N.M. (KRQE) – Good news for loyal customers of Schwebach Farms, they were able to salvage part of their coveted pinto bean crop. Last week, a weekend storm devastated the Moriarty farm leaving some crops destroyed and much of their harvest dented and dinged.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Last week they didn’t yet know if they could save their pinto beans. They said they were able to save some but not the entire crop. Many people pre-order and buy big sacks. Those at the farm say because of the low supply there will b no pre-orders. It will be first come first serve. They say they are thankful for their loyal customers.