Anyone wanting to see the lights in-person can drive through the plaza from 5:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. as the city will host a “cruise by”. This event will allow vehicles to drive by three sides of the plaza.
Vehicles can enter on W. San Francisco and turn left on Old Santa Fe Trail. Guests will have the opportunity to wave to Mr. and Mrs. Clause as the exit Palace Ave. People must remain in their cars as the Plaza will be closed to pedestrian traffic.
Latest New Mexico News:
- New Mexico AG takes over high profile murder case
- NM House of Reps. work on COVID-safe rules for 2021 legislature
- Police still seek persons of interest in murder at Santa Fe apartment complex
- San Juan County police sergeant shaves head for a good cause
- Las Vegas, New Mexico extends nightly curfew through April 1