Anyone wanting to see the lights in-person can drive through the plaza from 5:30 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. as the city will host a “cruise by”. This event will allow vehicles to drive by three sides of the plaza.
Vehicles can enter on W. San Francisco and turn left on Old Santa Fe Trail. Guests will have the opportunity to wave to Mr. and Mrs. Clause as the exit Palace Ave. People must remain in their cars as the Plaza will be closed to pedestrian traffic.
Latest New Mexico News:
- New Mexico Tech students launch rocket at Spaceport America testing site
- Possible Valencia County 24-hour medical facility vetoed by gov
- Missing endangered woman’s vehicle found abandoned near Cordova
- Zip codes with the most expensive homes in New Mexico
- Some Farmington businesses think new liquor laws will help revitalize downtown